Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Hate Smores!**


I don't know why people like these things: melted marshmallows, chocolate, and some sort of biscuit....and incredibly sweet for my taste.

Who ever came up with this had a good thing going with chocolate, or maybe a quality biscuit, but to add a marshmallow was sin!! SIN!!

I feel like its taste is still in my mouth, and I had a bit of it 10 minutes ago!!! ooooh how I wish I wouldn't of!

To all you out-there in this wide world of the web...look not at smores as something to consume, but something to never again make! If you crave a tasty treat grab anything but a smore, because these things are a big bore!!!

**all opinions expressed within this blog are mine, and you do not have to share them although it might benefit you if you do :)

No comments: