Thursday, November 22, 2007

Pictures..

There is a famous saying: a picture equals a thousand words, or something along those lines.

I was hoping to take a few very very important pictures for a group project, so I tried on the weekend but my Canon digi cam didn't want to cooperate. Silly me thought it was just the batteries, so I put it off until today to try with new ones.

Little surprise really when the camera didn't work! So how am I to explain this to my group.... I can't, since I might of said that I'll take care of everything.... NOW I need to buy a new digi cam before 10 am tomorrow!

Moral of the story is: don't tell ppl you did something, in the hopes you will catch-up. Even more so when you think you can get away with it, because a building is a building at any day of the week. Just when you think you got away with it, and will take pic's in the morning... there comes the first blizzard of the year (and now the building is covered in snow) and your shitty lie is up in the sky.

So a white lie is still a lie, and mine has blown-up in my face.

Something to take away I suppose, as well as working on my procrastination.

peace
-Anna (r)

No comments: