Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Poetry Post.....musings of a time long gone

Happy belated Valentines day: otherwise known as "consumerism and lust 101"

--> my ode to Feb 14 (09):

talk talk talk
but what to say
to keep you lovin' and for another day?


To lighten my day, and to bring light to my writing skills (no not the good ones), I rummaged through my aged notebooks and found a bit of older writing I did when a bit of time became available.

There are so many things to talk about, but for now I just want to listen to music and eat chickpea stew :)

Enjoy :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The burning of leather and screams of pain
wallowing
lingering
swallowing

their blood bursting forth, covering your decadent mouth in untold suffering
disgust
sorrow
misunderstanding

questions of sincerity and good ol'days
freedom
love
knowledge

No comments: